A popular speaker, writer, and networker, Bond Lammey chose the field of prospect research for her career and now amplifies her positive impact by serving as a consultant at Bentz, Whaley, and Flessner where she loves helping her nonprofit clients solve fundraising problems – with research of course!
As a leader in our field, Bond stands out by walking the talk. She has served on nonprofit boards and now serves on the Advisory Board of the School of Business and Nonprofit Management at her alma mater, North Park University, as well as serving as Treasurer on the board of Apra International. In our interview, she also demonstrates her deeper understanding of philanthropy when she talks about how it can be difficult for a philanthropist to give well, especially someone who is new to making major gifts.
For the #CareerCurious among us, especially if you are considering a career in research or are looking to grow your leadership skills in the field, you’ll enjoy hearing Bond share her experiences.
- Apra 2018 Salary Survey (free to members, fee for non-members)
- Apra Body of Knowledge resources, including skill assessments (member login to view)
- Apra Advocacy resources, including the Advocacy Tool-Kit
- Apra Ethics resources, including the Ethics Tool-Kit
- Research Connectors career researcher group