When I first saw a LinkedIn post featuring the People in Fundraising podcast/webcast I was thrilled to hear about another outlet advocating for research and fundraising. But who was this Tim Wilson character? And what was the premise behind his new venture?
Tim was happy to reveal all in our interview!
Perhaps my favorite moment in the conversation is when Tim shares how he discovered that he is “more extroverted than I had previously thought.” I suspect there are many fundraising researchers out there that might similarly surprise themselves.
Find out how Tim fell into prospect research and the journey that led him to start a webcast. (Hint: it started before the pandemic!)
- Louis Diez | LinkedIn | Donor Growth podcast
- Meena Das | LinkedIn | data uncollected newsletter
- Jay Frost | LinkedIn | Frost on Fundraising
- Helen Brown | LinkedIn | Intelligent Edge blog
- Randall Hallett | LinkedIn | Around with Randall podcast
- Nathan Chappell | LinkedIn | The Generosity Crisis book
- Kevin Fitzpatrick | LinkedIn | One Visit Away podcast
- Surrender, a memoir by Bono from U2