A small group of independent prospect research professionals is exploring if we can find a way to come together to achieve cost savings and other benefits, such as a purchasing cooperative. We are looking to hear from you to help determine if there is enough demand to make such an effort feasible.
Survey Closed: March 31, 2016
Please consider taking this survey if, as independent prospect research professional you have ever had these issues:
- Really good research requires using research subscriptions and they are expensive
- I don’t always need all the tools, but have to subscribe for a year anyway
- I need contractors when I get a big job, but I can’t let them use my tools without violating the software user license
- When I use other contractors, they often do not have their own subscriptions
- It sure would be great to have a network of other contractors to ask questions, commiserate and get tips from
Thank you in advance for considering!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Cooperative Task Force Members:
- Sarah Bernstein, Ronnie de Supinski, Jennifer Filla, Kelley McGeehan, Susan Shebar-Fioribello, Anne Soule, and Ian Wells