Jon Garrow has been in the weeds of capacity ratings and all things data for a long time now. That’s why I wanted to ask him about the impact of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) on capacity ratings. And I’m not disappointed that I asked.
Top takeaways from my interview with Jon are as follows:
- A.I. generated net worth scores have helped Jon miss fewer prospects.
- A.I. generated algorithms help match key data at scale.
But Jon didn’t just spout key takeaways. He told stories. Real stories.
- Like how he created a prospect pool of 7 and 8-figure estate gift prospects – and watched those gifts happen!
- And how he uses A.I. tools in his prospect development work at Willamette University for news alerts, wealth events, and job changes – and how Willamette leverages this to drive engagement activity at scale.
And then, of course, there’s Jon’s relationship with libraries. How can you not listen to this interview?
- Connect with Jon Garrow | LinkedIn
- Tuesday Mooney, Prospect Research, and the Story Writing Bug | Book Review | Author Kate Racculia | Prospect Research Institute | 2021
- AlmaConnect | Mentioned for their news alerts service
- AIdentified | Mentioned for wealth event matching service